Saturday, August 26, 2006

How many blogs do I need?

This is the third blog I've created today; for some reason I get to a certain point and can't go any further, usually after I've created one post! This is going to get tedious if I have to start a new blog every time I want to post a few paragraphs. I'm going to have to ask my students to help me; I'm sure they are much more techno-savvy than I am. I'm heading to China and Japan on Thursday and hoping that we'll be able to see the blogs we have created; two years ago a colleague of mine was able to post on Blogspot but not actually see the blog (how odd is that!) It's blind blogging. It sounds as if my students have all sorts of blogs and lists that they are already active in; I'll be interested to see if they use those venues to write their Travel Journals, a requirement of my course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home