Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Bears and Scarlet Knights

Although we cannot watch football here, we can catch a little CNN at the Self-Learning Laboratory, a very nice nice computer lab for language students with TVs that show CNN and also have continuous loops of Friends, and, for some reason, one of my guilty pleasures, the Kevin Costner movie The Bodyguard (hey - Kevin Costner taking a bullet to protect a woman! What's not to like? And he even likes Japanese film in the movie!) And we know the Bears are doing well. So is the football team at Rutgers, my alma mater, which is 9 and 0 and may even go to a bowl game! Navy, Gary's alma mater, is doing OK, I hear. He and I met after the Navy-Rutgers Game in 1969. Rutgers won.

1 Comments:

Blogger shrimp56 said...

Glad to hear from you. I was getting worried ;) Norval and I are off to Paris soon with 20 students. We'll see if we survive ;)

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home