Monday, October 16, 2006

New Blog Will Start - (I think!)

North Central would like me to use their blogging software, so I will probably start doing two blogs, this one (I hate to leave Blogspot! It's so easy!) and give their new blogging software a crack. I'll see how this goes, trying to duplicate some of the content. Blogspot, for those of you who are bloggers, is very user-friendly; NCC has declined to link to a third-party blogging server after initially linking this blog to their site. So....stay tuned! Unfortunately the NCC site is often difficult to link to (probably because of all the firewalls, added to the Chinese firewalls) so the process may be slow. But I see that a student who is doing a semester at sea is managing to do it from the Internet cafes he manages to find, including one in Myannmar! So if he can do it from Burma, I guess I can do it from Beijing.

2 Comments:

Blogger shrimp56 said...

Sorry to hear that, per usual, NCC isn't with the program :( Please continue this blog -- raining here, otherwise just midterm ;)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Judith Brodhead said...

I will continue this one; I hope I can add the other, perhaps recreating some of my old posts. Some blogs have mechanisms for importing content, but I don't think I'll be so lucky.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home